Kellie Edwards is a Mother, Psychologist, Mindfulness Teacher and Well-Being Facilitator.
Kellie’s expertise extends to offer Moonee Ponds clients the following services and can help you with –
• Managing stress and reducing its negative impact in your life
• Reducing conflict, worry, anxiety, exhaustion and overwhelm
• Establishing healthy habits to improve your peace and well–being
• Developing greater calm, confidence, kindness and connection in your relationships and parenting
• Learning how to calm and steady your attention, and boost your resilience, overall mood and happiness
• Something else troubling you? Just ask …
I am an advocate for well-being who supports clients in every stage of their journey. As a health practitioner who works with stressed and tired clients every day, I resource people with the skills and toolkit to boost their own well-being, connect more successfully with the needs of those they work and live with and reignite their joy and fulfilment again.
Sleep deprivation, worry and stress are common companions that affect a person’s happiness, and research shows that undermines their well-being and effectiveness at work as well. I love the beach, sleep, and catching up with family and friends. I am passionate about well–being and would love to support you in any way I can.
• Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology
• Graduate Diploma, Social Science, Psychology
• Graduate Diploma, Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations
• Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology and Sociology
• Gawler Institute – Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training
Contact The Centre today to book an introductory appointment with Kellie!