Natalia is a passionate and dedicated yoga teacher who has been devoted to the wisdom and the practice of the path of yoga for over 15 years.
She is committed to teaching and inspiring people to obtain holistic wellbeing through the ancient philosophy of yoga. Her classes are versatile and from the heart, drawing from her own dedicated practice of
yoga and continual enquiring within throughout the years. Each yoga class focuses on the synchronisation of body movements, or Asanas, and conscious breathing, which, when combined, engender meditation, relaxation, and the harmony of the body and the mind.
After your yoga class you will observe physical, mental, emotional, and energetic balance and complete wellbeing.
At the Moonee Ponds Mind Body Health Centre, Natalia teaches an array of yoga classes, including Hatha Flow, Yin Yoga, Prenatal and Post-natal (Baby Om) classes on Tuesday nights, and on Wednesday and Friday mornings.
For further details about classes, monthly workshops and upcoming yoga retreats, please contact our Centre.
Phone: 0417 364 970.
- Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching from the ‘Australian Yoga Academy’
- Post Graduate certificate in Prenatal and Post-natal Yoga teaching through ‘One heart yoga and meditation’ with Anahata Giri
- Post graduate certificate in Yoga for kids and families with ‘Rainbow Kids Yoga’
- Post graduate certificate in Yin Yoga with Mysan Sidbo and ‘Qi yoga’
- Natalia is a registered level 2 yoga teacher with Yoga Australia