Hypnotherapy – Marc Ponzi
Hypnosis is a mental state induced by a procedure known as “hypnotic induction” which is composed of a series of preliminary instructions and suggestions.
Contemporary research suggests that hypnosis is actually a wakeful state of focused attention and heightened suggestibility, with diminished peripheral awareness.
Hypnotherapy is used to modify a client’s behaviour, their emotional content, as well as being a useful therapy to treat wide range of conditions.
Hypnosis is one of the most functional and successful therapies to build new behaviours, create new patterns and find alternate ways of dealing with situations, thereby enforcing positive changes and restoring wellbeing of mind and body.
What are the Benefits of Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is an effective and powerful modality. It works faster than most other modes of therapy because it directly deals with the subconscious mind. Hypnotherapy can be successful in the treatment of many complaints and conditions including:
- Releasing and managing stress, anxiety, panic or depression
- Learning or increasing relaxation
- Giving up habits like smoking, alcohol, drugs, gambling, nail biting, grinding teeth etc
- Weight changes – slimming, increasing or body shaping
- Overcoming sleep difficulties or insomnia
- Overcoming fears and phobias like heights, needles and water
- Developing self-esteem and / or self-confidence
- Memory improvement & concentration (including exam preparation)
- Expressing, releasing and managing emotions such as anger, grief and loss
- Healing past traumas or hurts
- Increasing motivation
- Improving physical health
Get in touch with us to find out more.