Expecting? Find Out How Naturopathy Might Assist Throughout A Pregnancy
Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful experiences of a couple’s life. Creating life and seeing it develop over 40 weeks is spectacular!
Many people however have lots of questions in the lead up to pregnancy, birthing and beyond including:
- How do we plan for pregnancy?
- What’s the best time to conceive?
- How can we achieve a healthy pregnancy?
- What foods and supplements should I take?
- How can I have a safe and natural delivery?
- How can we give our baby the best start to life?
As a naturopath and practicing midwife, I’m lucky enough to see the full spectrum of the life from pre-conception to birthing, parenting and beyond.
I’m here to help and answer your questions. I work with both male and female clients to create a healthy environment for conception and support couples into parenthood. My services work well alongside assisted reproduction as well.
Get in touch for a consultation on 03 9372 0499 or contact the Centre today to book an appointment.